"Home is where the Heart is."
The are seven locations on the Earth that represent the 7 Chakras. Each location is an energy vortex that contains the vibrational frequency of the corresponding Chakra. When you visit these Sacred locations on the planet they activate, clear and balance the Chakra energy within you.
Glastonbury is the Heart Chakra and Third Eye Chakra of the Earth.
Join us for a transformational journey into your Soul.
On this tour, we will gather in Sacred Women's Circles, celebrate the Autumn Equinox with a special Kundalini Activation class and be guided into powerful meditations at each of the Sacred Sites to anchor the energy of your heart and intuition.
Tor Webster, from TorsTouroftheTor.com, will be joining us as our Sacred Site guide. His knowledge and wisdom of the ancient sites of Glastonbury, Stonehenge, Avebury and Cornwall will make this an experience like no other!
Day One : Arrival. Sunday, September 20th, 2020
We will be picked up Heathrow Airport (tentatively) at noon by our tour guide, Tor Webster, from TorsTouroftheTor.com. We will arrive in Glastonbury at 3pm where we will settle into The Healing Water Sanctuary Bed & Breakfast. This evening we enjoy a delicious catered vegetarian meal together, followed by a Sacred Women's Circle.
Day Two: Pre-Equinox Kundalini Activation. Monday, September 21st, 2020
Our morning begins with a gentle Kundalini Yoga and Meditation practice to align with the energy of the Equinox. Following breakfast we will have free time to spend the morning in the town of Glastonbury visiting the unique shops and soaking in all the amazing energy that the town has to offer.
In the afternoon we will journey up to the Tor where we will perform an opening ceremony through meditation.
* At 7:30pm there is an optional Healing Mediation Group at The Arimathean Retreat, where Tor often does a channelling.
Day Three : The Quest of Avalon & Autumn Equinox Kundalini Activation. Tuesday, September 22nd, 2020
In the early morning we will meet in the yurt at our B&B for a powerful Autumn Equinox Kundalini Activation.
* Begin your day with a guided walk across Avalon, be transported back 2000 years through the mists, to a time of magic, myths and legends, a time when the family of Christ arrived to these shores of Avalon. Stand next to the Holy Thorn Tree which grew from the staff given to Joseph of Arimathea, by Jesus himself. He planted the staff as a symbol of the birth of a new way, the early Christian way, and worked with the Pagans and Druids who had used the ancient Isle of Avalon as a site for spiritual initiation for thousands of years.
* Then be guided, via the hidden chapel of St Margret, to the site of the Wattle Church in the centre of the Glastonbury Abbey. The Wattle Church is England’s first ever building for Christian worship, built by Mary Magdalene and Joseph of Arimathea in 62AD. A few steps away we find the last resting place of King Arthur and Gwynevere and find out why it is there and how they are linked to the family of Christ.
The windows within St Johns church perfectly paint a picture of the hidden stories of old (Sadly 2019 St Johns Church is closed for renovations.)
* We go on our quest for the Holy Grail, said to be buried under the Chalice Well. Find out why these waters in this tranquil garden are said to be healing by drinking them yourself. Balance the red waters, the female energies of the Chalice Well, with the waters of the White Spring, the male energies, which is very close by, in a beautiful candle-lit water temple.
We leave the best for last, a climb to the top of the Glastonbury Tor. Witness the amazing energies of the Tor, find out why these hills are called sleeping dragons and look out over the sacred landscape all the way to Wales.
Day Four : Six thousand years of mystery in one day. Wednesday, September 23rd, 2020
- MORNING MEDITATION -
* Tor’s Tour of Stonehenge is unlike any. The way he shares his visions of a world hardly known by historians is as if you are being transported into a timeless dream and seeing the ancients magically erecting the stone circle and aligning them to the solstices and equinoxes in person. He then takes you to a very special site that is only visited by 1% of tourists, here you can walk amongst 5000 years of history and imagine their motivation of creating such amazing sites.
* After a great British pub lunch, we head off to Avebury, the largest surviving stone circle in the world, a site where you sit in the seat of the ancient Arch Druids and learn about the stars in the way they taught. You feel the energies of the Michael ley line that travels perfectly up the serpent-like stone avenue, you will learn how the ancients aligned the stones to the stars, balanced the sacred masculine and sacred feminine with their stone circles, then you will entre a church from the Saxon period, 1000 years of worship and see the famous dragon font. Then you will get to visit the famous Silbury Hill that modern historians believe to have been an ancient pyramid.You will not forget this day in a hurry, traveling through time with Tor’s magical vision of delights.
- SACRED WOMEN'S CIRCLE -
Day Five : Merlin’s Journey. Thursday, September 24th, 2020
* These are two days fit for any goddess or knight in search for the Holy Grail or Excalibur. We drive through the lands of these legends and present the truth hidden in a landscape where dragons fly and crystals emerge from the ground, where you meet real earth energy workers, witches and saints.
* We begin the day by driving down the Michael ley line into the wilds of Dartmoor, where we cross bridges over 4000 years old and wander in the magical Wistman’s Faerie Wood. We then dine, as nobles do, at the Hunting Lodge in the middle of the moors. Afterwards we climb up the holy Templar hill, Brentor, where a church greets us, perched on its peak as if held up only by magic and the energies of the Michael ley line.
We arrive in Tintagel where we settle into our B&B, and go for an extremely delicious dinner at the Wellington Hotel.
Day Six : King Arthur's Cornwall. Friday, September 25th, 2020
* We start the day in the amazing town of Tintagel as the tide reveals one of the most magical places, where it is said Merlin himself worked and initiated druids, we will bravely clamber into ‘Merlin's Cave’ where we will do a visualization. As we emerge from the darkness of the cave, we will visit Tintagel Castle Island, which is perched on the cliffs above the cave. Here we will place our foot where King Arthur himself was crowned.
* Then we walk back into the little village and have a taste of the most famous Cornish lunch. Then we will walk into the mystically beautiful St Nectan's Glen and waterfall. Here a space is held for the Fairies and the spirit of the 5th century Celtic Christian Saint Nectan. This is said to be the place where the Knights of the Round Table came to be blessed before their quest for the Holy Grail. In the afternoon we travel back to Glastonbury.
Day Seven : Free Day in Glastonbury, Saturday, September 26th, 2020
You will find that your journey into the sacred lands of Avalon, Cornwall , Stonehenge and Avebury will open doors into magical places in your psyche, so it is good for you to spend a little time in silent reflection in the sacred landscape, processing and familiarizing your self with your new connections and abilities. We suggest you choose where you would like to be - Chalice Well, the Abbey, the White Spring, the Tor or finding the last magical tool from one of the many shops to take home with you to remind you of your magical trip.
Or you may like to book in for an hour long healing and channeling session with Tor, at 10am or 11:30am or 1pm.
Day Eight : An Afternoon in Wells. Sunday, September 27th, 2020
- CHECK IF SHOPS ARE OPEN IN WELLS - MESSAGE DARHAM -
- ASK TOR IF THIS CAN BE DONE DURING THE MORNING HOURS -
This day, May I suggest you try some of the many therapies on offer in Glastonbury, at a special Tor’s Tours discounted price.
Healing and Channeling from my mother Lisehanne Webster.
Deep Tissue Massage from Justine.
Sound Healing from Lui.
- THINK OF SOMETHING TO WRITE ABOUT WELLS -
Day Nine: The Mary Magdalene Experience. Monday, September 28th, 2020
- WRITE SOMETHING COOL HERE -
Day Ten: Reflection Day & Closing Ceremonies. Tuesday, September 29th, 2020
- WRITE STUFF -
Day Eleven: Departure. Wednesday, September 30th, 2020
* We depart Glastonbury at 10:30 am and we will arrive back at Heathrow before 2pm.
* Whilst we travel we can talk your amazing adventures through the sacred landscapes of England or just reminisce on all your adventures and recall the delights of Tor's Tours and we hope to see you again.
FOR GENERAL INQUIRIES CONTACT
Sita Rajprem Kaur